Monday, February 27, 2012

What You Don't See


With a humorous sense of humor, a joyous attitude, a kind spirit is a man of worthy and dignity. Jason, whose 5’10 with brown, straight hair and brown-eyes, stands with a very confident stature. Jason works as a News Anchor at WTVM for the 5:00, 6:00, and 6:30 newscast. Every day he sits at a desk and reads a teleprompter and shares the news, live, to viewers of Columbus.  Jason says, “This is my dream job, I never would have thought I would be doing what I love. I really enjoy getting to conduct interviews and find breaking news to stories, it’s great.”  His job is different each and every day; it is a surprise, with no day repeating itself.  When Jason is not on TV, he likes to spend time with his wife and two children. He loves going to church and to help spread the word of God to people.  Although most people see him sharing the news, there is another side to him you don’t see, he says “I’m not just a News Anchor, I am a man of God and I feel it is important to share Gods word with those around me.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment